- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
We collect the following data:
- Personal identification information, including name, email address, phone number, etc.
- The IP address of the device you are using to view our website.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide us with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Voluntarily complete a form to provide feedback or contact us.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- View a page on our website.
We may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Any of our social media channels.
How will we use your data?
We collect your data so that we can:
- Contact you when you request to be contacted.
- Improve our website.
- Get usage statistics for our website.
How do we store your data?
We securely store your data through our hosting provider.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click here.
What are your data protection rights?
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request us to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com
Call us at: 740-685-2193
Or write to us: Calvary Baptist Church, 245 South 6th Street, Byesville, Ohio 43723
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – We use these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies may be used.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us: 740-685-2193
Or write to us at: Calvary Baptist Church, 245 South 6th Street, Byesville, Ohio 43723